Many women have asked me what types of medications and supplements I take for my PCOS. I have hesitated in the past because my PCOS story and stage of my journey will not be the same for everyone with PCOS. Also, every body is different. But I will share with you my current supplements that I include for reference.
*DISCLAIMER* All supplements and medications, whether over the counter or prescription should always be discussed with your physician or health care professional. I also highly suggest buying your supplements from reliable sources ( Other than Amazon or Ebay as they purity and source can not always be verified!).
And don’t forget my Ovasitol by Theralogix. I use Ovasitol over other inositols available because it is a combo inositol while many others are not. Ovasitol:
- A100% pure inositol powder scientifically formulated to promote menstrual regularity and normal ovarian function.*
- Contains an unflavored inositol powder, packaged in a convenient, single-serving packet.
- Each packet provides 2,000 mg of myo-inositol and 50 mg of D-chiro-inositol, in the body’s normal ratio of 40 to 1.
- Designed to be mixed with water or any other beverage.
- Only inositol supplement that has been independently verified for content accuracy, purity, and freedom from contaminants through a not-for-profit certification program (NSF® International).
Theralogix® supplies safe, effective, evidence based nutritional supplements, recommended for use under the supervision of a treating healthcare provider.
When purchasing your Ovasitol, be sure to use my provider code 129803 to receive preferred pricing discount!